Integrated puck insertion systems
- A puck insertion system can be implemented for each of the Monoblock systems.
- The puck system is also exempt from manual format change operations.
- Does not use compressed air
It can be used with both closed and open pucks, and the insertion thrust can be controlled.
- It can also be used with a wide range of product variations: from 50ml to 1l without changeover operations.
- It works with the NO PUCK NO BOTTLE and NO BOTTLE NO PUCK concept.
- Does not require any empty puck recirculation system
- Suitable for operating speeds up to 400bpm
- No constraints on programming new formats even by the customer
- Remote control for punctual assistance