Krun 1 – S
- The KRUN 1-S unscrambling system does not require any “changeover” components.
- A feeding system attached to a conveyor guarantees a constant flow of containers to the handling unit.
- An automated system pre-orders the different bottles arriving from an elevator and prepares them for a vision control system.
- A camera continuously captures images of the containers for the robotic handling system, which either reorders them or deposits them in a stabilisation system before they are released onto the customer’s belt.
- The system does not require recirculation of the bottles as it is designed to pick up 100% of the incoming product.
- Extremely compact footprint, can be wheeled for movement over several lines
- No constraints on programming new formats, even by the customer
- Remote control for punctual assistance
- Suitable for medium and low speeds for bottles that do not require their final orientation.