Krun 3 – R
- When the complete handling of bottles is not possible due to their type (e.g. JARs together with bottles), a recirculation system is required.
- Several robotic systems are combined
- The KRUN 3-R unscrambling system does not require any “changeover” components.
- A feeding system linked to a conveyor guarantees a constant flow of containers to the handling unit.
- An automated system pre-orders the different bottles arriving from an elevator and prepares them for a vision control system.
- Two cameras continuously capture images of the containers for two robotic handling systems that either reorder them or deposit them in a stabilisation system before they are released onto the customer’s belt.
- The system does not require recirculation of the bottles as it is designed to pick up 100% of the incoming product.
- Extremely compact footprint
No constraints on programming new formats, even by the customer
- Remote control for timely assistance
- Suitable for medium speed for bottles and jars